Coronavirus: Spring Meeting on 21 March – no change at present

We are checking the NHS Coronavirus website for the most up-to-date advice on holding or attending meetings such as our Spring Meeting at Myddfai.  The advice (for anyone who doesn’t have symptoms) is that there is currently no need to avoid going to such meetings and no need to cancel them.  We will keep checking to see if this advice changes.  If it does, and before the meeting on 21st March, we will email all CMG members to keep them informed, and we will put a new post on the website here, and on the CMG Facebook page.  Hope to see you all at Myddfai on the 21st.  

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s